BL Harbert International is looking for Electrical / Telecommunications QC for a project in Jacksonville, NC.
- Location City
- State or Region
- The Electrical / Telecommunications QC person reports to the QC Manager. He or she ensures the quality of the site installations is consistence with the company’s policy requirements together with the customer specifications.
Responsible for quality implementation as it pertains to the Electrical, Communications, Telecom, Audio/Video, Access Controls, etc.
- Executes the specific inspections on materials, equipment and construction/installation activities on site. Checks power transformers, switchboard, accumulator battery, sockets outlet, lighting system.
- Performs visual inspections, dimensional test, checks rating and material for connection. Performs tests functional instruments.
- Performs test communication functionalities.
- Check conformity with the Quality Control Plan, obtain the relevant documentation, and check procedures and equipment to be used in tests, controls and inspections, manage documents certifying tests, controls and inspections.
- Ensure the correct implementation of the approved Inspection Test Plan.
- Electrical Inspector Crew supervision for a minimum of 10 years
- Master Electrician licensed in North / South Carolina
- Electrical Systems, All Division 26 Sections, and Division 33 Elec. Sections
- Telecommunications Systems Installation Specialist
- 10 years minimum experience in telecom- munications systems installation
- Telecommunications Systems, All Division 27, 28 Sections and Division 33 Outside Plant(OSP)work
- Competitive salary
- Blue Cross health and dental group insurance benefits.
- Company-provided Life, AD&D, and Long-term Disability (LTD) benefits.
- Company paid vacation and holidays.
- Relocation (if necessary).
- Monthly living allowance (if applicable).
- B. L. Harbert International is an EOE/Vets/Disabilities
- Job Group