BL Harbert International is looking for Equipment Operators for a project in Huntsville Alabama.
- Location City
- State or Region
- The Equipment Operator is responsible to for operating heavy equipment in a safe and effective manner.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- The Heavy Equipment Operator is responsible for operating heavy equipment in a safe and appropriate manner. Heavy equipment may include forklifts, front-end loaders, dozers, graders, compactors, and other pieces of equipment.
- Must also clean, maintain and secure all equipment as directed by legislation, policies and procedures.
- Must deal with residents and members of the public in a courteous and respectful manner. This includes receiving complaints about schedules and levels and quality of service.
- The Heavy Equipment Operator must make note of and report on any such complaints and respond in a courteous and respectful manner.
- Operate heavy equipment in a safe and effective manner in order to minimize the risk of injury, property damage or loss of life
- Perform daily safety and maintenance checks
- Ensure heavy equipment is safely and securely
- Job Group