The Graphic Design Intern will be responsible for assisting the marketing team in the implementation of its marketing, business development, and public relations plans. He/she will work collaboratively with marketing team to deliver outstanding creative solutions for external and internal needs. The ideal candidate is a problem-solver with strong design skills. Intern must be comfortable communicating their ideas and opinions among the team, and show a desire to contribute, assist, learn, and expand capabilities on an ongoing basis.
- Handle any design needs for the marketing team
- Manage supply inventory of tabs, coil spines, covers backs
- Adding information to Cosential database
- Updating project sheets/resumes
- Assist in printing, binding, mailing, etc. of final proposal product
- Assisting in events including trade shows/conferences, client appreciation events, golf tournaments, community service projects, etc.
- Location City
- State or Region
- United States
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud programs, particularly Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop. Knowledge in After Effects is a plus.
- Must have 2 years of college studies completed.
- Work samples required with application.
- A positive attitude and the ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment.
- BL Harbert International is an EOE/Vets/Disabilities
- Job Group